Friday 19 July 2013

Christmas in July....again!!

Now I know you're all melting in  the UK but wait til it gets to 41degrees like it does here in August!! Seriously tho try to keep cool and stay indoors with windows open or fans on, if you've got them. It's not worth getting burnt!!

Looking at all those Christmas in July cards should help keep you cool!! Today I'm going to show a simple card to make. I used two co - ordinated tree shaped triangles one slightly smaller than the other. I cut the smaller one up.  Then jig saw like I put it back together but left a gap between each piece. Hey presto........a fancy tree. I then added a pot in the same way and a bow. Put it on DP and added a greeting underneath.  I think the piccie is clearer than my explanation.

 
So another one for Xmas card box. I'm entering this into the following challenges:
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Great idea with the designer tree Wynn - and another super card for the box.
    Beryl xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card with a fun tree and super colours. Thanks for sharing at Sparkles Christmas challenge this month.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the red and white - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 133 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fun Christmas card! Thanks for joining this week at the Through the Purple Haze Challenges.

    Darcy DT
    Through the Purple Haze Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so simple yet very effective, tfs & joining us on our first challenge at Through The Purple Haze Challenges. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card. Thank you for playing along at through the purple haze. Sian (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, such striking colours. Thanks for sharing it with us at Through the Purple Haze challenges, Lynne DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a really effective card!!! Great colours.
    Thanks for joining in at Through the Purple Haze!
    Debs...
    Through the Purple Haze DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely christmas tree we have to start christmas somewhen.Many thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges during our first challenge and hope to see you next week...Anita x

    ReplyDelete