Sunday 31 January 2021

#53 CD Sunday Plus

 Good Morning crafters. I hope everyone is fit and well and staying at home....it's too cold to go out anyway!! You may as well stay home and craft. Why not join us for our challenge this week at CD Sunday Plus. As usual it's Anything Goes as long as use something from a CD, USB or Digi Download somewhere on your project. You must also tell us what your source is please. 

Here is my inspiration for you.


I was asked to make some New Year cards for a facebook friend and this was one of the selections. The card was made using s digi download from Crafts U Print. It was really simple to make and I hadn't to add a lot to it really except for the border.  The border peel off has been in my stash for eons as I don't use a lot of peel offs these days.

I hope you can join us and for more inspiration pop over the the main CD Sunday Plus blog ( link in sidebar)

If you visit and leave a comment ....Thank You....Your comments art always read and appreciated.

Have a great week in lockdown!!! 

5 comments:

  1. A fabulous card.

    I think lots of us have a stash of peel offs that rarely see the light of day!

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wynn lovely card, great design.

    I hope you are staying safe and well, I just wish the sun would come out and warm it up, even down here is the south west its been very cold for us, we might get snow today and I know you have already had a lot. stay warm and safe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun colors and design.

    I joined your blog.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane for joining me. I look forward to visiting your blog again soon. W xx

      Delete
  4. A lovely card for greeting the new year. Keeping my fingers crossed that this year finishes better than it started.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete