Sunday 3 January 2021

#51 CD Sunday Plus

 Good Morning everyone and a Happy New Year to you all. Let's hope this year is going to be a better one for all of us.

Our first challenge of the year at CD Sunday Plus is hosted by my good self. As usual we have an Anything Goes theme . The only rule is that you use something from a CD, USB or Digi download on your project. Also please tell us your source.


Here is my inspiration for you.



I started with green card stock....think it was from a pack of card from Lidls'. I rounded the two corners with my trusty corner punch. I then added a matt of red card which I had embossed with a dotty folder. I rounded these corners too. The green background strip and image are from an Ooh La La Cd . The artwork is by Paula Oakley. The greeting is a piece of ribbon which I've had in my stash for eons.

I hope you will join us this time. There is more inspiration for you on the main challenge blog (link in sidebar).

Enjoy crafting and I look forward to visiting your blogs soon.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Wynn. What true Christmas colours you have used. I think that I might have the same ribbon - somewhere.
    A Happy New year to you.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you! I love the rounded corners, makes a nice change. :-)
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete