Sunday 27 September 2020

CD Sunday Plus #45

 Good Morning everyone. It's time for our next challenge at CD Sunday Plus. It's 'Anything Goes' as long you use either a CD, USB or digi download when making your project. Also don't forget to tell us your source.

Here is my inspiration for you.





I used a square, scalloped. pre scored card as my base. The background and image are from the fabulous CD by Ooh La La 'Say it with words'. 

The Quotation:

 "Perhaps STRENGTH doesn't lie in never having been broken....

 .....but in the courage to grow STRONG in the broken places."


It's my turn to host this challenge and I'm looking forward to visiting your blogs to see your creations. 

Have a lovely week and stay safe!!







3 comments:

  1. A very pretty card with a lovely sentiment.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, great quotation
    stqy safe and well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wynn

    This is such a pretty card, I love the gentle colours. It's not a cd I'm familiar with.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete