Sunday 13 September 2020

#44 CD Sunday Plus

 Good Morning Crafters. I hope everyone is keeping safe and well in these crazy times. WE are still merrily crafting away at CD Sunday Plus and the challenge as usual is 'Anything Goes'. The rule is that you use something from a CD, USB or download when creating your project. 


Here is  my inspiration for you.



I used a white pre folded scalloped card as my base. The CD used is from Debbie Moore 'Art Deco Christmas Dreams' I have also used some adorable scorable card from Hunkydory.

I have added some mustard Hunkydory card in strips on top of the background poinsettia paper to add interest. I then placed a poinsettia centrally and an oblong poinsettia spray in the top left corner. Then I placed the sentiment bottom right. I finally added gold gems to the central image and mustard strips.

Jo is our hostess with the mostess for this challenge and I'm sure she is looking forward to visiting you soon to see what you've been inspired to make. Don't forget it doesn't have to be a card . It could be a plaque, ATC, Journal page, scrap book layout etc etc. As long as you follow the rules. For more inspiration pop over the main blog at CD Sunday Plus ( link in sidebar).

Have a great week crafting and if you leave a comment Thank You. All comments are read and appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, you used a great CD with lots of inspiration, love the way you used the elements from the CD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful Christmas card, nice to see some different colours for Christmas. Love your layout.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wynn. I thought your backing paper came striped until I had a second look and read your description. Great card.
    Hugs
    Carol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty and classy card.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete