Sunday 15 April 2018

CD Sunday..... Sketch challenge .....theme 'Birthdays'

 
Good Morning and a very Happy Birthday to CD Sunday. It is our 8th Birthday. Also it is a special birthday for  our lovely leader Carol. ''Happy ???? Birthday Carol. I hope you have a lovely day and are thoroughly spoilt!!!'' There are special prizes on offer for this special Birthday challenge. Please pop over to CD Sunday (link in sidebar)to take a peep at the prize.
 
For this challenge Carol has chosen a Sketch for us to follow.
 
                                                Here is my interpretation of the sketch.




                                         Using the CD by  Debbie Moore 'Elegant Moments'

I started with white card stock folded landscape orientation. Then covered it with designer paper from the CD. I die cut a scalloped frame for the image . This was added to the border strips which you can also find on the CD. To the corner I added some embellishments from the CD and finally the sentiment to the other border strip.

I hope you'll be tempted to join us. As usual there's a yummy prize on offer. Pop over to the main challenge blog for more inspiration. Don't forget to use something from a CD, however small, and tell us which CD you've used.

Have fun!!


6 comments:

  1. Such an elegant image and card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you have used the sketch and great colours with a very elegant look.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the kind words Wynn. I love how you have elongated the design. So different. Lovely card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your beautiful card Wynn. You've reminded me I have this cd-rom and must put it to good use. The sketch looks so different turned on it's side, so effective.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really elegant card Wynn xxx

    I love the colours and they match the image perfectly xxx

    ReplyDelete