Saturday 3 February 2018

'Valentine/Romantic'

Hello February!!! It's the month of Love and for us crafters it means Valentine cards!!

Over at Crafting with Dragonflies our new challenge theme is of course 'Valentine/Romantic ' cards only. We had some fabulous entries for 'Anything Goes' and Hilde we have a difficult task choosing her winners. Here is my inspiration for you this time.


I started with A4 card stock and embossed it with my large A4 dotty folder. The Love heart is diecut from a die I got from Joanne Sheen online shop. I added white ribbon down the side and added the heart on top. The sentiment 'Happy Valentines Day' is computer generated. I mounted it with red mirri card.

Don't forget this challenge is cards only and is a fun challenge!!

For more inspiration for your loved ones cards pop over to Crafting with Dragonflies (link in sidebar) and see what the rest of the team have created. You won't be disappointed.

I hope you're having a great weekend and enjoy whatever you have planned!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Wynn - love the simple lines f it - elegant.

    ReplyDelete