Saturday 4 November 2017

'Use your stash plus bling!!'

The next fun challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies is to use your stash and add some bling!! So an easy peasy one for your. Have fun!!

This is my inspiration for you.


I have used a Debbie Moore Art Deco lady for the main image adding it to a cream floral background paper. I had some sparkly numbers in my stash with pink gems added so I put this on to the mirror. I had some sparkly letters too which I used for the first letter of the recipients name....the rest are gold peel offs. A pink rose was added to the dress and finally a 'Happy Birthday' greeting with  pink gems was added. I added more 'bling' with gold stickles on the hair ornament and trail from the rose. It really sparkles but sadly doesn't show up in piccie.

I hope you'll join us this time at Crafting with Dragonflies for this fun challenge! Remember it's cards only!

 Have fun and I look forward to visiting your blogs soon.!

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Wynn - really pretty. I love your 'additions' especially the pink rose on the dress.

    ReplyDelete