Sunday 17 September 2017

Unstampabelles. 'Sets of Three'

We're midway through the month and that means more inspiration for you from the Belles for this months challenge. We are looking for sets of three. So this could be anything from layers to buttons. The optional twist is to use cardboard in your design.

Here is my inspiration for you.



I have three roses down each side of the frame and three heart gems on white heart in the centre. The cardboard element comes with the silver die cut heart and die cut silver leaf sprays. I used/recycled the silver card lid from a foil baking tray for these elements.

I hope you'll be inspired to join us. There are more inspirational creations for you at Unstampabelles challenge blog (link in sidebar) As usual there's a yummy prize on offer from Susan.


 
Have a lovely week and I hope the weather is being kind to you. If you leave a comment 'Thank You'. They are always read and appreciated.
Happy Crafting!
 
Entered the following challenge:

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful and very elegant card!
    Please come to participate in our White challenge this week -
    http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.bg/2017/09/ikesworld-challenges-97-ag-optional.html
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK I will I've had stopped doing challenges as I don't use digis but as you've asked I will xx Thank you for your comments

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much!!!
      Good luck!

      Delete
  2. Wow, Wynn , never thought of using that for the silver card! Such a pretty effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan I only used it as OH , who does the cooking lol, left them on the kitchen table for me. He uses the containers but not the lids . So I'm the winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very beautiful and I love the silver - I often use takeaway lids :-)
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges... we are Anything Goes so you don't have to use Digis. :-D x

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh the that mirror card really shows everything off perfectly. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Wynn, I love how you have created this artwork and brownie points too for using the take-away lids, I had never thought of using them :) :) Thank you for joining us at IKEsWORLD this fortnight and the best of luck :) Hugs Jane xx

    ReplyDelete