Monday 28 August 2017

OLL Challenge 'Lace'

Time for a new challenge at Ooh La La. The theme 'Lace ' has been chosen by our teamie Tez.

Here is my inspiration for you.


I have used the Ooh La La CD 'Say it with words' for the main image.

 I wrapped some lace ribbon around the centre of the pinky red card matt and then I placed the image on top. I die cut a lacey border and placed it down two sides of the image. The matt was then adhered to the main card which was made from A4 white card stock. The retro 'Happy Birthday' die cut is from Joanne Sheen and cut from the same pinky red card.

I hope you'll be tempted to join our challenge. Link in sidebar to the rest of the teams inspiration for you. Prize on offer is two digs from the OLL shop.

Have a great week and I'll be visiting you all soon.

6 comments:

  1. The lace is perfect with this image Wynn it has a retro look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Meg definitely a retro look to the image and gorgeous lace
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Wynn, such a fabulous image and beautiful lace.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Wynn, lovely colours and lace.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this - especially that image which I have never used on its own - I must remedy that as your card looks fab. Great sentiment die that I haven't seen before too.

    ReplyDelete