Sunday 30 October 2016

'Father Christmas' at CD Sunday!!!

It's time for our next challenge at CD Sunday. Where do the weeks go? I hope you remembered to change your clocks. We in Cyprus put them back one hour same as UK but for reasons only known to the North of Cyprus where the Turkish Cypriots live they are not changing their clocks. So on our small island we will now have two different time zones!!! Unbelievable and crazy!!! Enough said now on to our challenge.

Meg has chosen the theme and wants you to show us this jolly Santas that are on your CDs. I love to see a happy jolly Father Christmas on Christmas cards. So I'm looking forward to seeing your creations. Here is my inspiration for you.




I have a new CD Raymond Briggs' Father Christmas. Isn't he super,looking happy with his pets around him. This was a simple make with A4 card folded to make and A5 card. I embossed it with the dotty folder.Then I printed off the image and sentiment. I have added a sprig of plastic holly to finish. (This was hiding in my flower arranging box!!!) The berries are punched out red circles .

I hope you find time to pop over to CD Sunday and check out the rest of the teams creations. They'll put a smile on your face....all those cheery Santas. We are busy selecting the winners of the 'Paws' challenge and the results will be up in two weeks.

Don't forget to use something from a CD and tell us which CD you've used to be in with the chance of a prize. If you don't use CDs that's ok we would still like to see your creations.

Have a good week and your comments are always appreciated.

8 comments:

  1. he is a jolly looking Santa Wynn, loved the Raymond Briggs film it was a favourite when the boys were young, great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, lovely Father Christmas image,
    We have been to Cyprus and how interesting that you change your clocks with us, I can understand that the north has to be different, having learnt a lot about the north and traveling along the green line, nothing surprises me about the north.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said Margaret re Cyprus xx there are still lots of British influences here from before the island became independent.

      Delete
  3. A pet friendly Father Christmas - I love him! I like the dotty embossing - reminds me of snow falling.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun. Great colouring and design.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bright and bold Santa Wynn and the hopeful expression on the dogs face.
    I forgot the clocks went back until about 9am this morning. Duh!!
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is a jolly and very round Santa Wynn. I love that he has his pets with him too.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super card Wynn, such a fun Santa.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete