Total Pageviews

Saturday, 28 May 2016

Crafting with Dragonflies.

Thank you all for your fabulous entries in last time's challenge 'Congratulation's. You have made my job really difficult trying to choose a Top Three. Hilde will post my choice next week.

This time you are challenged to add an animal to your card. I decided to make one of the 'On the Shelf' cards from CUP.

 
It's a cute pussy cat with a matching envelope.
 
I hope you find time to pop over to Crafting with Dragonflies ( link in sidebar) and see what the rest of the team have created and I hope you'll be inspired to join us. Don't forget it's cards only for this challenge.
 
I hope you're all having a great weekend. I look forward to visiting you all soon.
 
Have fun!!

4 comments:

  1. Nice card. I almost didn´t seen the mouse :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute and quirky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute and I almost missed the mouse too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete