Saturday 14 May 2016

#57 Congratulations......cards only

Good Morning followers. It's time for another challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. Hilde has asked us to make any card that depicts the occasions when we say' Congratulations!' So you have lots of scope with this one. I'm thinking Weddings,  Births, Engagements, Anniversary. passing of exams etc etc. I'm sure you can think of other reasons too.

I have made a Wedding card.

As Cyprus is very popular for Weddings at this time of the year busy I thought it was apt to go with 'Weddings'.

My card is a folded A4 piece of white card stock. The large central heart was die cut . I placed a variety of white ribbons in the aperture. I embossed a border across top and bottom to frame it. Then I die cut two heart shapes and embossed these with the dotty embossing folder. White flat backed pearls were placed along the edge of the embossed strip and on the smaller hearts. They vary in size, as do the pearls on the wire spray that runs across the aperture from the tiny hearts.
Finally I added two sentiments from my stash. 'Wedding Day Dreams will all come True' and 'Shared Dreams'.

I hope you can join in our ' just for fun' challenge and remember it's cards only. Link to Crafting with Dragonflies in sidebar.

Have a lovely week everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card love white on white -love the dies and embossing
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete