Sunday 26 July 2015

' Rock Star'

Good Morning crafters from a very hot and sunny Cyprus. We're in the middle of a heatwave here. So if you plan to visit this week remember to bring plenty of sun protection.

We had some great stamped image entries from you last time and choosing a winner is going to be difficult. Our challenge this time at CD Sunday was chosen by yours truly....'Rock Star'. Both my oldest grand daughters love Rock bands. Mind you I couldn't name any of them or understand the words of the songs but they love 'Rock' . Of course my days of Rock and Roll are long gone but remembered fondly. Now I can list those bands and remember the words to the songs!! What does that tell you eh!! The youngsters think they invented 'Rock' don't they..... but not so.

Anyway I digress from the challenge. This is my inspiration for your and one for the young Rockers.


I made this card for my oldest grand daughter who had a birthday recently. The background papers and inside image are from Debbie Moore Steam Punk CD. The guitar image on the front is a CUP image.....not sure who the designer was but if you recognise it let me know please.


The 'rock audience' inside front was paper from my stash. The tag' For someone special' is also from the Debbie Moore  CD and the 'Happy Birthday' is CUP.

I hope this has inspired you. I 've gone for 'Rock Stars' today but you could also use something from the Rock and Roll era or Stars or Guitars.......your choice. You can find more ideas from my teamies on the CD Sunday challenge page  (link in sidebar) .

Have a crafty week and stay cool if you are visiting our hot, hot island.

3 comments:

  1. A super card Wynn, I love your take on the Rock Star theme. Hot and Sunny, what's that? It's pouring here in the UK this morning.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very jealous of your weather. We have nearly been washed away here in Bexhill this weekend! Thank you for picking this fun theme. I love your card - it's great.
    Jocelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great theme Wynn, lucky you have some sun we have forgotten what it looks like in Wales, I love that image so right for teenagers, i will have to add that CD to my list. It's a lovely card and I'm sure your Granddaughter loved it too
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete