Monday 6 July 2015

#184 'All that Glitters'

Another challenge awaits you at Ooh La La. This time we are looking for things that glitter and it has been chosen by Deb.

 Thank you for showing us your creations for our last challenge 'Happy Birthday". Click on the link to the challenge blog on the side bar and see if you were a winner....fingers crossed.

I am scheduling this post so fingers crossed it's worked. After my exhausting trip to the UK I'm now jetting off again to visit friends in France. I've been promising them for years that I'd visit and have never got around to it. They're planning on selling up shortly so if we don't go now I'll have missed the 'boat'.

I found a lovely image on the 'Say it with words' CD.

 
The lovely sunshine balloons were perfect I thought for this challenge, I love seeing the sun glittering in the bright blue sky here in Cyprus in the Summer.
 
I used some sunshine yellow card stock to make an A5 card and placed the matching background paper to one side. I angled the image and added gems to the border, which I covered in gold stickle. I had some gold tinsel in my Christmas stash and I made this into a golden ball adding a thread of gold beads. The 'Best Wishes' greeting is also glittery.
 
This was an easy make for me as I usually try to make my cards in different shapes but I think the image had to be the 'star' with this one. Mmmmmmm stars now there's an idea!!!....very glittery....
 
I hope this has tempted you to join in the challenge. If you need further inspiration don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog and see what the rest of the team have created for you.
 
I look forward to visiting you and giving you some love. Have a happy sunshine day!!
 

 

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, so very pretty, lovely!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Wynn, very jolly indeed. Hope the sun stays with you in France and you have a lovely break, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wynn I love the way you have used the tinsel on this it looks fabulous Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow absolutely darling design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Wynn - and I hope the sun is shining where you are - are you near the Tour de France? Was watching some last night - beautiful countryside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a beautiful sunshine card with glitters. very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cool tinsel ball! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete