Monday 19 January 2015

'Once Upon a Time'

It's for an new challenge over at Ooh La La. This time Allison has chosen the theme 'Once Upon a Time' It was my choice last time and there were some fab entries. It's been difficult choosing but I've enjoyed reading all those inspiring words. Thank you to all who took part. My choice will be posted on the challenge page soon.

This is my card for this time's challenge. I used the OLL CD Nursery Times.


The designer paper and lace border and image came from the CD . The strap line greetings are from my stash. I thought this would make a perfect 'Get Well'/'Thinking of you' card for a child.

If you pop over to OLL Challenges (click on link in sidebar) you will see some fab inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

Have fun!!

2 comments:

  1. A perfect card for the nursery challenge - very sweet, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and perfect for the challenge.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete