Wednesday 5 March 2014

Shaped Cards with the Dragonflies

Good day to my fellow crafters. We had some lovely cards for our challenge last time. I think Hilde will have a hard time choosing her fave. Now it's time for another challenge from Hilde at Crafting with Dragonflies. This week she has challenged us to make a shaped card of our choice.

Our sponsors are :
                                                              all dressed up stamps
                                                                     Prize: 2 digis

                                                                   
                                                                     Milk Coffee Digis
                                                                          Prize: 5 digis


I was lucky enough to receive a digi from 'All Dressed Up' to play with. I chose 'My Valentine Forever' and for my shaped card I went with the Sizzix die cut again but this time without the embossed edges. I used bright red card from my stash for the main card.


I coloured the image with my bright Fineliner Pens. I added a flat backed red pearl to one of the flowers and fine peel offs from my stash to the edge and to embellish it. I put Gold Perfect Pearls, from Ranger, on the heart and tiny stars were scattered across the background. I found some bright red ribbon in my Christmas box and made a bow to add to the top with a red square gem. Finally a red heart gem was added.

I enjoyed playing with this digi. There are plenty more in the Etsy shops of our sponsors so why not take a peek . You won't be disappointed.

Now it's your turn. Pour yourself a coffee and take it with you to Crafting with Dragonflies to see what other shaped cards the Design Team have created. You'll be inspired and I'm sure you'll want to join in. Don't forget to relax and have fun you deserve it!!

Challenges: alldressedupchallenge.......CAS
                    cardsgalorechallenges......Use a digi
                    craft-deebowz.......use a handmade bow
                    .throughthepurplehazechallenges.....use a digi
                     daringcardmakers.......Sentimental

No comments:

Post a Comment