Tuesday 4 March 2014

Photo inspiration at Pin...

Good morning from Cyprus I hope the weather is being kind to everyone and the UK is beginning to dry out. I hope my Australian friends are taking care in the sun.
 We had a terrific thunderstorm during the night. With large hailstones that I thought would come through the roof. Everywhere is in a real mess this morning!!

Now on to this week's inspirational challenge at (pin)spirational. This is the piccie chosen for us to work with.

Plenty there to inspire don't you think. Our sponsors are :

                                                                 
                                                                        prize 7 digis


                                                                       prize 5 digis


                                                                        prize 3 digis

I was lucky enough to be offered a digi from Anne's Digital Art. The choice was amazing and hard to choose. I finally went with Ayla in new pinafore......thought it would keep that pretty dress in the piccie stay clean!!


I chose green as the main colour for the card to match the green grass in the photo. I used a Sizzix die to cut and emboss the shape. The background was stamped with black Stazon with a freebie stamp I got with a magazine. Yes we are now lucky and get the freebies with our magazines over here. It's been a long time coming but they are much appreciated as crafty goodies are a wee bit thin on the ground here.

I paper pieced the pinafore with freebie paper from the same magazine.....January's Card Making and Papercraft. Coloured the dress and shoes with Fineliner pens and the skin and hair with Spectrum Noir pens. The flower was from a K and Co pack sent from a friend in the UK....she knows who she is!! The 'For You' sentiment stamp was from a crafter in my group, thank you Leslie, and was inked in black Stazon. I added flower candy from my stash to finish. Finally I added some Spectrum Noir pen to the teddy, which was from a Debbi Moore Shabby Chic CD. 

A cute card I think you'll agree. Not sure who to send it to yet so I'll put in my box for a later date.

Now it's your turn...... pop over to http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ and take a peek at what the rest of the Design Team have created. Don't forget to check our sponsors out and have fun!!

Challenges: craftybootschallenges......GREEN
                     disdigidesignschallenge......Make it Green
                     open-mindedcraftingfun......Use something Green #5
                     pumpkinspiceblog........Something Green
                     chocolatecoffeecards..........Teddy Bears
                     creativecornerchallenges.........Green
                     savvyhandmadecards...............Going green-photo inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment