Tuesday 21 January 2014

Home ....pinspirational piccie

Good morning fellow crafters. Hope everyone is feeling well and getting into the crafting zone after the holidays.....which seem a long way off now!!

Over at pinspirational challenges we have been given a great piccie to inspire us. Deanne does a great job finding these pics ....always sooooo inspiring.


Isn't this adorable.....love it.

The sponsors this week are:
                                                                    prize is 3 digis


prize is $10 worth of digis

How generous is that.....two great prizes. So get over to pinspirational and enter.....you got to be in it to win it!!

This is the card that I have designed for (pin)spirational this week.


I went with a design in the shape of a house and the colour blue. I also added two cute owls on the roof to go with the theme of birds....not penguins I know but they are birds too!!

This was a new home card made for a friend who just adores owls......she knows who she is. Hope she doesn't mind me showing the card I sent to her and her hubby when she moved house. They were so lucky to find such a beautiful bungalow in perfect surroundings for their beautiful birds of prey. A new beginning for them and lots of new space for their pets.

The kit to make up the card came from CUP but I can't remember it's number or the designer. I forgot to take a note of it at the time of printing it out. Sorry ....smacked hands. If anyone recognises it please let me know so I can give credit to the designer.

Don't forget to pop over to (pin)sprational challenges and see what the my other teamies have come up with. You won't be disappointed and don't forget to have fun crafting!!

Challenges:

southerngirlschallenge..........It's all new

unstampabelleschallenges......a new beginning...tell us about it




No comments:

Post a Comment