Wednesday 22 January 2014

Happy New Year from the Dragonflies

Good morning fellow bloggers and crafty friends. Well Crafting with Dragonflies is starting the New Year off with an easy challenge for you 'Anything Goes' with a card.

I chose to make a DL CAS card as it seems a while since I used this style.

The base card is  pink hammered card from Craft Tonic. The pretty fan toppers have been in my stash for eons so not sure who sent them to me. I placed some pink and turquoise feathers behind each one.....again I've had these for a while.....not something I've used on a card lately. I added a simple peel off greeting and small flowers in two corners. I felt that by keeping it simple the 'fans' became the 'stars'.....they are so pretty!

If you have a moment please pop over to crafting-with-dragonflies and see what the rest of the team have created to inspire you. You won't be disappointed.

Challenges:
         movingalongwiththetimes......Girly
         creativecreationschallenges.....Less is more

No comments:

Post a Comment