Sunday 7 April 2013

The Lavender Fairy

It's been hot hot hot today. A really beautiful day so hopefully our Winter is over.

Today's card was inspired by a large topper I received as a swap from my one of my online
crafter friends on ukandocrafts.
As you can see the image is one of the very pretty flower fairies. This one tho is my favourite....thelavender fairy....how did she know?
I love lavender and have quite a lot growing in my garden here in Cyprus.
 
I've mounted the image on some lovely lavender card which is sprinlked with delicate leaves, flowers and tiny birds. I edged the deckled card stock with Tim Holtz orchid ink. Then all there was to do was to add two sentiments from stock. 'Just to say' 'Happy Birthday'
So a big thank you to Mary and what a great swap!!!
 
I'm entering this in the following challenge:
                       craftycreationschallenges......216 Flowers and /or fairies
 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Wynn!!
    Glad you liked the topper
    I love what you have done with it!!
    Take care
    Mx

    ReplyDelete