Sunday 8 November 2020

Unstampabelles #106

 A new month already and therefore it's time for a new challenge at Unstampabelles. 

The theme remains positive and we would like you to 'Believe' . This can be a person or a myth or fairy tale. the optional twist is to use an unusual fold. There is always a prize of a craft gift voucher for the random winner  and a top choice by the design team.

Here is my inspiration for you.




When asked by my children, ' Mummy, Do you believe in Santa Claus' My reply was/ is always 'Yes' Why? Because if you don't believe you won't get any presents!! This has always been my mantra!! And who doesn't love presents and the magic of Christmas. So 'Yes. I believe in Santa Claus'.

My unusual fold is a LONG card with a scalloped bottom. I don't make many of this size as I never have an envelope to fit. It was the same this time. So I had to make my own matching envelope.

I hope you'll be inspired to join our challenge. I look forward to visiting your craft blogs and reading about what you 'Believe' in.

Have  a crafty month and stay safe out there in this scary world!!


1 comment: