Sunday 11 October 2020

#46 CD Sunday Plus

 Good Morning crafters. It's for a new challenge at CD Sunday Plus and our host this time is Margaret. 

The challenge is Anything Goes as long as you use something from a CD, USB or digi download when you are making your project. Don't forget you must tell us your source. Also please note Rule No.3 the entry must be a finished papercraft product e.g. a card, ATC, box, scrapbook page, altered notebook etc.


Here is my inspiration for you.


I have a made a square card using green card stock. The background paper and image are from a Joanne Sheen CD 'Victorian Christmas Cards' and the sentiment is from a CD by Ooh La La 'Christmas Presence'.

I hope you have a great week crafting and are keeping safe.

Enjoy x


4 comments:

  1. Lovely christmas card, I love the vintage christmas image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wynn

    You've made a lovely Christmas card, I love your choice of image.

    If you want any die cuts of the music die I used last challenge, just let me know.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely vintage Christmas card.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bold effect of your card Wynn and the way you have put it all together.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete