Sunday 13 October 2019

#21 CD Sunday Plus

Good Morning everyone. I hope you are having a relaxing Sunday. Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. So many yummy entries it's going to be difficult choosing our Top Three. I am hosting this time and this is the card I have created to inspire you.



I needed a Sympathy card so I went to Crafts You Print and found this lovely image which I downloaded. The artwork is Lilies by Fran Dent.
I started with a white scalloped card blank and simply added the background paper and topper. A really easy card to make.

Please pop over to the CD Sunday Plus page  (link in sidebar) and see what the rest of the design team have created to inspire you.

I look forward to visiting you soon and if you leave a comment THANK YOU. They are always read and appreciated.

Have a crafty week!

3 comments:

  1. A very classic CAS card and perfect for the occasion. Pretty colours too.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful, elegant card with lovely, gentle colours.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty sympathy card, love the image

    ReplyDelete