Sunday 9 December 2018

'Christmas..... Old or New'

Good afternoon. Sorry I'm a tad late with my post for the new challenge at CD Sunday. Thank you everyone who entered Margaret's 'Blue and White'challenge last time. The winner will be announced next Sunday. The challenge this time is last for the year and has been chosen by Jocelyn. We start again January 6th.

Here's my inspiration for you this time.


I used a lovely CD for the background paper from Ooh La La with artwork by Paula Oakley. The topper, which I thought looked very 1920's, is from Hunky Dory. The greeting was in the same pack. I added a diecut gold holly spray to one corner and sprinkled some old star peel offs randomly on the background paper.

This card was so easy to make . So if you need a last minute card....as we always do...Simply get out a CD print off some background paper and add a suitable topper and greeting  to it and VOILA!

It just remains for me to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a peaceful, healthy 2019.

Keep Crafting!!!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous deco image and card it was such an elegant age

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wynn. Great card. It is so good to see you back on your Blog.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and gorgeous image nice to see you back on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely image and very glam!
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Wynn
    I hope you have a lovely Christmas and I look forward to seeing your creations in 2019 :)
    Best Wishes
    Lisa
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete