Sunday 25 November 2018

I have returned and a new challenge at CD Sunday

......Sorry for the delay in returning. Things took a little longer than anticipated to arrive etc. I am now living in the UK in a pretty little village in the North East of England. I am enjoying being surrounded by my lovely family but having to adjust to living indoors. In Cyprus much of your time is spent in the outdoors so life here is a little different.

On with our new challenge at CD Sunday. The theme is Blue and White and you must use a CD in the making.

Here is my inspiration for you.


As my supplies were limited and I had no CDs to hand when I moved my design team colleagues kindly helped out by supplying some background papers for me. The two CDs used were from Making Cards Magazine...Victorian Christmas and La Pashe Christmas story. Thank you Jane and Margaret.

I started with A4 card folded. Then matted and layered two background papers.  I hand drew on white card the 'snow drift' and cut it out. The trees were made using  off cuts from the same background papers. I drew the triangles for the trees on to card then added strips of the papers and cut them out. I slipped these behind the 'snow drift' which had been raised with 3D tape.

The greeting strip along the bottom is Hunky Dory and the strip of gems is from my small stash that I had.

So a quick and easy card made with a limited supply of materials. It can be done!!

Now it's your turn. Pop over to CD Sunday to see what the rest of the team have created and join us. We would love to see your creations.

Happy Crafting!!





3 comments:

  1. great to see you blogging Wynn brilliant blue and white card

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome and I am glad to help out with some papers.
    Great Christmas card, I like your design, the trees are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased to your Blog open for business. It has been missed.
    xx

    ReplyDelete