Saturday 3 March 2018

Crafting with Dragonflies

Good Morning crafters. Today we have a new challenge for you at Crafting with Dragonflies. Hilde has chosen the theme of 'Birds'. We had some very interesting folds from you all for our last challenge. I really enjoyed visiting your blogs and seeing what you had created. I do love a different fold!!

Here is my inspiration for you his time.


This was made using a new fold for me. It's a top folded card with the two bottom front corners turned back to create a pocket. I covered it with some new papers from Hunky Dory and created the 'bird' tag with an image I had in my stash.....sorry not sure who designed this but it is lovely. I embossed some white card stock and placed it over the seam on the front of the pocket.

More pics.

 
'Bird' tag
 
 
Inside
 
 
I hope you all have a lovely weekend planned. And for those trying to cope with the snowstorms in the UK ....please take care and only venture out if it's really necessary!! A great time to craft eh folks!!
 
Thank you in advance if you are leaving a comment. They are all read and appreciated.
 
Have fun.
 


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, and love the shape.
    I'm not going out until the snow goes, we can't get out of our driveway yet, and it was raining today so a little bit of snow has gone.
    Thursday was the beast from the east meeting Storm Emma from the south and they meet over Somerset. There are still villages completely cut off in Devon, and Somerset, have not seen a postman since Thursday. Hopefully it might warm up soon.
    Hope the weather is better with you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margaret Thank you for your kind comments. You do right to stay indoors. I hope there won't be too many floods when it starts to thaw. Sending you sunshine hugs from a very sunny Cyprus W xx

      Delete