Sunday 3 December 2017

Zentangle Christmas

It's a new month and time for a new challenge at Unstampabelles, This time Susan would like to see some Zentangle on your Christmas cards using non traditional colours.

Here is my inspiration for you.


Using an outline of a Christmas pudding I then used my own Zentangle designs to fill in the 'pudding' area. Orange. blue and pink was my chosen colour palette. A strange combo I know!! I went on to Zentangle the holly leaves using the same colour palettes. The berries were Zentangled in pink. The heart on the 'icing' is from Hunky Dory. Finally I added a diecut Holly bough in blue. The Merry Christmas greeting along the bottom is also from Hunky Dory.

I hope you've been inspired to join us. There's a great prize on offer as usual.

                                           Wow! Who wouldn't want to win these goodies?

Have fun!!

3 comments: