Sunday 22 October 2017

'When Autumn Leaves Fall'

Good Morning everyone. This time at CD Sunday we are thinking of the lovely Autumnal days we are having in the Northern Hemisphere. Here in Cyprus it still feels like Summer except that it's olive picking time and that definitely tells us it's Autumn.

Last time Margaret's challenge for Doggy cards turned out to be not as popular as I thought. A bit like my 'Mellow Yellow' I think crafters must be doing Christmassy crafting earlier this year and therefore normal card making is being side stepped . Or are you just not using CDs these days!  I'm a big fan of CDs as I love  using all the fabulous artwork that has been created by some very talented artists.

The Top Three is up for 'Mellow Yellow'. So if you were brave enough to enter pop over now to see if the winner is YOU!!

Here is my inspiration for you this timer.



I always like a Note card in my stash and I thought this image was perfect to send to someone to say they were in my thoughts. The designer paper is from a Lidls pack and the front matt with verse is a Googled image. The CD I used for the back Autumnal scene is from a new CD.....to me. It's Pollyanna Pickering's artwork......from 'Sketchbook Collection. Woodland Birds' by Creative Crafting World.  The strap line 'Just a note' is also from the CD.

Remember for our challenge at CD Sunday you only need to use a small amount from a CD to be in with the chance of winning a prize kindly donated by our design team. For instance if I had only used the 'Just a note' feature this would have qualified. The other rule is to remember to tell us which CD it is from. After all the artist has spent a long time creating these wonderful images for us that it's only right they should be given the credit they deserve.

I hope you'll put down the Christmas glitter and join in our Autumn challenge. Remember Halloween and Bonfire night happen when Autumn leaves start to fall so you could go along with those thoughts. I can tell you're already getting those creative juices going. For more inspiration go the challenge blog (link in sidebar) and see what the rest of the team have waiting for you.

Have a lovely weekend and I look forward to visiting you soon.

4 comments:

  1. I love that backing paper Wynn! I very rarely go to Lidls and when I do they don't have craft stuff.I didn't realise Crafter's Companion also used Pollyanna's artwork. It's a really pretty scene in the topper from the CD.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oopppsss you are right . Of course it's Creative Crafting World Smacked hands to me xxx

      Delete
  2. Great paper, have not seen that in our local lidles here, or I would have brought it.
    I love your card, beautiful images that work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty images with such lovely autumnal colours.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete