Sunday 25 June 2017

Final week at Unstampabelles

We are on the final count down for the month of June at Unstampabelles. Not too many entries so if you want to be in the draw for a prize get your mojo working and enter for a lovely goody bag of crafty stuff!

The Prize
 



The Challenge
 
Create a card for a male. The optional twist is to add an animal without using stamps digi or otherwise!
 
 
Here is my inspiration for you.
 
 
 
I started with a square card using white card stock. Then added red card for the background. The red checked matt was then added. I found the image in my Pictures album on my CD....not sure where it was from. I just loved the cute doggy image. I added it to a red matt plus a ribbon strip of red down the side to balance. I then placed peel off letters for the name and sentiment. I punched out a circle in red and added the number peel offs to this. Peel off circles were finally added to the corners of the red  matt.
 
I hope I've inspired you to join us at Unstampabelles (link in sidebar). For a chance of winning the goody bag don't forget NO STAMPS....we are UN stampabelles.
 
Have a great week and I look forward to visiting you soon.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment