Monday 24 April 2017

'Get Well Wishes' at Ooh La La

It's time for a new chaklenge at Ooh La La. I have chosen the theme this time and it's 'Get Well Wishes'. Here is my inspiration for you.


I started with  A4 card stock folded and printed the image and background paper from an Ooh La La CD 'Everyday Occasions'. I used a Martha Stewart punch on a strip of the pale blue background paper and placed it along the edge of the card to add interest. The tag with the sentiment is also from the same CD. You can find the CD in the Ooh La La shop here ooh-la-la-creations

I hope you'll be inspired to join the challenge the winner will receive 2 free digi images from the Ooh La La shop. For more inspiration pop over to the Ooh la La challenge blog and see what the rest of the team have created (Link in sidebar)

Have fun!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Wynn and the colours and detail are wonderful.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A hug is just what you need when you're feeling unwell great card Wynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cute, love the papers and sweet image.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Wynn, a sweet image and lovely pastel blues.
    Most of the cards that I am posting at the moment were created months ago for magazine commissions - I don't have much enthusiasm at the moment.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Made me smile! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the comment. I have really enjoyed working with all the gals on the design team and I wish you all the best. Hugs, Deloris

    ReplyDelete