Sunday 26 March 2017

'Any Old Iron' with CD Sunday.

Good Morning everyone. It's time for a new challenge at CD Sunday. Last time it was Margaret's challenge' Enjoy Tea or Coffee'. We didn't have many entries but the ones we had were wonderful. Margaret will decide on her winner and it will up on the challenge blog next time. The winner and Top Three for my 'Punch it out' are up on the challenge blog now. So pop over soon to see if you are a winner!! (link in sidebar)

This time Jocelyn has chosen  the challenge as  'Any Old Iron'. Now this got us all thinking and I hope it will get your imagination up and running too. The team have come up with some great ideas. Here is my inspiration for you.


My 'old iron' is an old iron stove. You don't see many of these around in this modern age!! I imagine it would keep your kitchen lovely and warm too.

The image and background paper is from a Joanne Sheen CD with artwork by Janet Kruskamp. This is one of my favourite CDs and I have used it for many occasions.

The card is a simple landscape A5 with the image , background and sentiment taken from the CD. I found a metal flower brad in my stash which I'd had for eons which may have been sent to me by a fellow crafter I think. I added a pink gem brad to the centre. So more old iron!!

I hope I've inspired you to think 'Old Iron' . Pop over to the challenge blog (link in sidebar) for more inspiration from my teamies.

Have a crafty week and I look forward to visiting you soon.

7 comments:

  1. Wish my woodburners were as pretty Wynn lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really 'old fashioned' image Wynn but I love it. I like the background paper too.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely image - I am going to have to get my thinking cap on for this challenge! Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that image - I blew the photo right up on my screen and couldn't get over all the beautiful details in the picture. Great choice for a lovely card
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Jane this is a lovely CD all the images have lots of detail on them xx

      Delete
  5. A real old fashion image that has come back in fashion,
    Lovely image and design

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Wynn, such a pretty image and great take on the theme.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete