Monday 6 June 2016

#206' One for the boys' at OLL

Good Morning from a very warm Cyprus. My son arrived yesterday so we're going to have some lovely Mummy and Son time together. Yipee!!

Appropriately our challenge this time at Ooh La La is 'One for the boys!' We had some great entries for our last challenge, '4 legs not 2' and Janice has had fun choosing her Top Three. You can find out if it's you by clicking on the link to OLL in the sidebar.

Before I waffle on further I must say a huge congratulations to our lovely Lynn for her debut on Hochanda when she demonstrated the Ooh La La CDs. She was a natural....huge congrats Lynn x

Now on to my inspiration for you for the current challenge 'One for the boys'.



I used the CD 'Boys to Men' for the image and background paper. You can get the CD from here .ooh-la-la-creations.com.

 I began with an A4 piece of yellow card stock and folded it to A5. I went to the quick cards section of the CD and found this layout to inspire me. I printed it out and then began playing with background.

 I decided to split the striped background with a piece of the yellow card. I ran this through the machine using the dotty embossing folder to give it some texture. The greeting, 'Happy Birthday'  and 'Grandad', were already on the image....perfect.

That's all for today I'm off now to catch up with my cuddles!!

Have fun!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Wynn what a wonderful card and I love your design and the papers are just perfect for this design.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much Wynn. As I said on TV there are always designs I have never seen! like this one. Love how you used it.
    Enjoy family time.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Wynn love the image and fab design.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Wynn, such a sweet image - I love the splash of yellow, it really makes the design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete