Sunday 17 April 2016

Floral and Fauna

We're midway through the month at Unstampabelles. I think you like this challenges as we've have some wonderful entries so far. You still have until the end of the month to enter though so still plenty of time. The twist this time is to add texture or as Susan says make it a bit lumpy bumpy!!

Here is my inspiration for you.

I made this Easter card for my Grandchildren who are all animal crazy!! The image layout was in my stash so not sure where it's from. I added some 3D decoupage to make it 'lumpy bumpy'. The bow, flowers, greeting panel and scalloped border are all 3D.

I hope I've inspired you to enter our challenge there's lovely prize on offer . Kindly donated by Susan.

.
A lovely flower strip die by Lawn Cuts
Have fun!!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute and pretty Easter card. Love the pastel colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a cute image and so sunny. Thanks for doing this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pastel Spring colours. Lovely card.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete