Saturday 6 February 2016

#50 'Anything Goes' with Dragonflies

It's a new month and a new year at Crafting with Dragonflies (link in sidebar). It's great to be back with this very friendly card challenge site. We have a new DT member too, Helen. So please click on her link in the challenge blog to give her some love. The rest of the team are Susan, CG and yours truly lead by the lovely Hilde. Yeh!! It's good to be back with the 'old' gang!!

We are starting off with the very popular challenge 'Anything Goes' and it's a card challenge as always. So any type of card will be great.....easy peasy eh!

This is my inspiration for you. It's a' Thank You' card. I make a lot of these in January as you always need to thank someone throughout the year. So it's great to have a supply to hand.


I decided to create a DL card for a change. This style of card, I think, gives you a bit more space inside to write your letter/message.

I had a great feather die which was free with a magazine (sadly I have now mislaid this die grrr . No doubt it will turn up it a strange place!!) I had a pack of lightweight card in a Christmas paper pack. I wasn't sure the colours were Christmassy enough so they didn't get used then. I used the teal green for the background and reddy brown for one of the feathers, from the pack. The main card is white card stock as is the other feather. The card candie in the corner is from waste peel offs!! As are the dots after the 'Thank You', which is also a peel off. I now have a 'Thank You' die so may be using that in the future......when I've used up the millions of peel offs that is!!

I hope you will pop over to 'Crafting with Dragonflies' (link in sidebar) and see what the rest of the team have created. Please give them some love to send them on their way to another successful year with the lovely Dragonflies.

I look forward to visiting you and seeing all your lovely creations. Have fun!!

1 comment: