Saturday 21 November 2015

Add a ribbon to your Christmas card

 
Good morning crafters. It's time for another challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. This time Hilde wants you to add ribbon to a Christmas card. I've really enjoying visiting you during the last challenge, Let in Snow. We had some wonderful entries and choosing my Top Three was quite a task. Pop over to see if you're a winner (link in sidebar).
 
This is my inspiration for you. A quarter fold card in deep red card stock, which looks brown in the piccie.
 
I rounded the bottom corners with a corner punch by Xcut. I mounted a piece of burlap on to striped card and mounted two images on this. I used four copper brads to hold it securely to the card. Then I found three tiny charms in my stash and threaded ribbon to the top. The centre one is a holly wreath. The greeting was also in my stash.....not sure where it's from sorry. So that's how I've used my ribbon on this card. I hope you like it.
 
Have fun and don't forget to visit the rest of my teamies to see their creations and to give them some love.
 
I look forward to visiting you and have fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Lots of lovely yummy details on this and the ribbons are so cute.

    ReplyDelete