Monday 26 October 2015

OLL 'Embossing' with Allison

It's time for our fortnightly challenge at Ooh La La and it's Allison's turn to choose the theme.

It was my pick last time and all those Pretty in Pink creations were a joy to view. It made for a difficult decision when choosing my top three. I was backwards and forwards looking at all your yummy creations. To see if you made my Top Three pop over to Ooh La La (link in the sidebar) .....it might be you!!

Allison wants us to Emboss this time and this is my inspiration for you.

As you can see I used 'that' embossing folder. Yes it's the latest freebie in one of the craft magazines that everyone seems to be raving about. I must say it is pretty but it's not mine. I borrowed it from one of my craft buddies.....thank you Christine x I'm not sure which magazine she got it from or who made it but I know I as ill when it appeared in the supermarket here and I missed out :( grrrr
I embossed the white card stock and created a square card. Then added a sentiment from the OLL 'Say it with Words' CD. The pink gems were from my stash which I've had for eons and I've no idea where they were from.

So a simple made card, but very pretty, just using that embossing folder, a bit of bling and a sentiment from Ooh La La and Voila!!

Have a crafty week and don't forget to pop over to OLL (link in sidebar) to see what the rest of the Design Team have created. We had a DT call last time so there may be some news also of a new teamie coming soon.

Have fun creating!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm obviously not a trend setter cause I hadn't seen this folder till you used it, but I must admit, it is rather lovely! What a super CAS card Wynn, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the embossing
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card and love the embossing
    carol x

    ReplyDelete