Sunday 9 August 2015

CD Sunday

Good Morning from a sizzling hot Cyprus. Yes we are still in the middle of a mega heatwave.....Phew!!! Bring high factor sun blocker if you're visiting this week.
What a crazy week it's been here which culminated in OH changing over to Windows 10. Well it was a nightmare. It didn't like blogger at all and I seriously thought I'd have to give up blogging.....now what would I do then lol!! Anyway Wendi from Ooh La La sent me a link to change back to Windows 7 and it worked a treat. So thank you Wendi and I'm hopefully back blogging again. Well not quite still having probs uploading piccie but after a bit of Percy I've managed to give you something but in a roundabout way lol.....I won't bore you with the details.
Time for our next challenge at CD Sunday but first let me thank you all for your fab creations for my choice of theme 'Rock Star' I know this is going to be difficult to choose my top three, as we had some 'rocking' entries!! Check out CD Sunday in two weeks to see if you were a winner!! (link in sidebar)


This time Jocelyn has given us a photo for inspiration.....something a bit different....





Lots there on this tile to inspire you with this tile pattern I'm sure you'll agree....colours, shapes etc.

This is my creation. (Better picture than earlier after many hours of hair tearing!!! Long story.....won't bore you lol)



You can see I was inspired by the colours and the background paper seems to reflect the design of the tile.
I've used Ooh La La's CD with Paula Oakley's amazing artwork for image and background paper plus the greetings is from Ooh La La too 'Carnival of Colour'. The whole design is on cream card stock.

I hope this has inspired you but if you need more inspiration please visit CD Sunday challenge page and check out what the rest od the design team have created. There's also some breaking news on there but I won't spoil the SURPRISE!!!.....so off you go.... click on the link in the sidebar.
Have a great week and keep cool if you are visiting and keep out of the sun.




5 comments:

  1. This is lovely Wynn. It has a wonderful cooling feel which is great for this weekend as we too have wonderful weather here on the coast in East Sussex.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wynn. I hope all has calmed down out there in the sunshine. Just sit and sunbathe and have a well earned G & T. A shame your picture isn't as clear as you would like but it is Ok on the blog so all can see the lovely colours.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to say for a change we have gorgeous weather here but it's going to be short lived. Love your card this week. A great take on the theme.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well i have heard such awful stories so far about windows 10 so now i am having second thoughts on installing it !!!, but pleased you are back with what you know. Lovely card Wynn, i can just picture you sitting in the Cyprus heat relaxing.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete