Sunday 2 November 2014

'Box it up' with Unstampabelles

Well another month has whizzed by and it's time for a new challenge at Unstampabelles. This time Susan has asked us to make a box of any description and create a tutorial or link to a tutorial. Our sponsors are the fab .......


Prize: $15 Gift Voucher

This is the perfect time of the year for gift boxes so with this in mind I looked for ideas on
YouTube for box making and found this great tutorial for a Tealight Candle Gift Box.
http://vixykins.blogspot.co.uk/2011/11/treat-boxtealight-candle-card-tutorial.html Click on the link for the tutorial.



I made the box using red card stock and covered it with polka dot card from a Lidls pack. The topper is a recycled Christmas card with peel off corners from my stash. The box holds four tealights and is very easy to make. So easy that I'm going to make more for Christmas presents.

I hope you find time to pop over and visit Unstampabelles. My teamies have made some delightful boxes and everyone has a tutorial for you so well worth a look.
I hope you will join us and don't forget only rules is NO STAMPS..........it's Unstampabelles that's why!!
Have fun!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think I will probably have to make this one too - very useful gift! Love the idea of recycling a Christmas card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have done it beautifully wynn

    ReplyDelete