Sunday 6 July 2014

I could have danced all night!!!

Well maybe I could have danced all night many moons ago but not anymore!!! But this is our latest challenge over at Unstampabelles this month. Unstampabelles is a great challenge blog that asks you not to use stamps in your creations i.e. no digis or inked stamping please. Yes you can do it go on give it a go!!

The twist is 'Use some ribbon' but you don't have to, to be in with a chance of winning ......just don't use a stamp.

                                                          Our sponsor is Flourish with a Bling.


                                                                Prize: $15 voucher

This is my contribution.
 
I used white card stock for my base a Marianne window die and an image from Joanne Sheen CD 'Dancing with Shadows'. For the 'balcony I added a trellis die and a flourish of leaves plus some rolled handmade paper flowers. A skin toned ribbon strip was added under the trellis die cut. 
 
My teamies have created some fab ideas for you. So off you pop to view them at Unstampabelles.
 
Have a fab crafty week. See you soon.
 

7 comments:

  1. I really love this - I probably will have to take another look at my couple of Joanne Sheen CD's and find out if there are any other images I can use this way! A beautiful and unusual card Wynn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan. The CD is an oldie but a goodie!! I think we should get lots of people entering this challenge. xx

      Delete
  2. A beautifully constructed card Wynn. One of my favourites of yours.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the window you have created with your image and dies. Thanks for sharing with us this week at a Crafty Sentiments, hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful design and the die cuts are so elegant.Love how you're looking out of the window at the fairy.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a beautiful card Wynn.....thanks so much for sharing it with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week !!

    Good luck sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the dies and the image you have used.Thank you for participating in Sketchy Colors, good luck.
    hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete