Over at (pin0spirational we have a lovely photograph to inspire us. A father and daughter enjoying a quiet moment together. How adorable is this.
It would be a great inspiration for a Fathers Day card. I went with the tree and grass tho as I won't be making a Fathers Day card. My Dad, bless him, passed away a number of years ago and I still think about him every day. He was my rock!!
We have three sponsors this week.
I went with an image by Sweet N Sassy and created a scene using some tree images.
- White card stock
- Green and blue card from my stash
- Embossing folders for grass and clouds. (Free gift in a card magazine)
- Paper pieced the trees with a leafy paper scrap I had in my stash. (How lucky was this!)
- Tree trunks....paper pieced with brown textured wood grain card from my stash
- Trees and text digis are from Sweet N Sassy
So this is only one idea. There are lots more designs on (pin)spirational from the rest of the team. So grab a cuppa and pop over. I look forward to seeing your interpretation of the photo.