Sunday 16 February 2014

All About Spring

Good morning bloggers.

Spring is in the air!! Well it certainly is over at CD Sunday. This week it's Team A's turn again with Beryl choosing the theme and what a great one it is too "All about Spring"

Now I know you'll have so many images to choose from on those dusty and not so dusty CD's that you'll have no excuse not to join in with their great challenge this week.

I must say Springtime in the UK is something I miss here in Cyprus. I've never seen any of those delicate little snowdrops here in Cyprus that you find growing everywhere in the UK. They struggle through the frost and snow and seem wave to us and say 'Hello Spring is here!'.....I love them.

The CD I chose for this week's challenge is Holly Hill Pond by Joanne Sheen. There are some delightful images on this CD.


The card was made for my best friend who loves blue and flowers so I thought this would be perfect. The image, DP and the ribbon strip are all from the same CD. That cute little bunny image is 'spotlighted' .....a technique I'd not used before but I think it's effective.

Now it's your turn and don't forget to take a peak at Springtime over at CD Sunday and see what the rest of Team A have created to inspire you. Don't forget you must use a CD for your creation and tell us what it is.
Have fun!! And look out for other challenges you could enter with this one. Phewwwwwwww if I'm lucky I might just catch the Mod Squad challenge....Flowers.

Challenge: modsquadchallenge....... Flowers
                   acreativeneed........Wild Thing.....bunny
                   greatimpressionsstamps.......floral images
                   abc-challenge......F is for Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment