Sunday 29 September 2013

Using up my scraps!!!

Now like all good crafters I never throw anything away so when I saw the challenge at crafting-with-dragonflies   for using your scraps I thought 'What a good idea. I've got plenty of those lol!!'

So here's my latest creation using up a few of my many, many scraps of paper.




I also added yellow bows and flowers and two good luck peel offs.....shamrock and horseshoe. So some of my green papers used but I think I need 100 more challenges like this to get rid of the mountain!!

Challenges:   Crafting with Dragonflies......using your scraps
                       C4C205.........Use bows
                       just-add-ink......just add bows
                       cuttinandstampin......use your scraps
                      tuesdaythrowdown......clean and simple
                      unstampabelleschallenges.......using your scrap or old stash

9 comments:

  1. Clever way of using your scrap, thanks for playing along with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Love the yellow touches. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to see this recycling of scraps too! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wynn, those little yellow bows are so sweet. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet Wynn and those cute little bows work perfectly for our Just Add Ink challenge. Thanks for playing this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to use up scraps....lol i save mine too. Really love these colours and cute bright bows. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great way to use scraps Wynn, those little bows are very cute! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vary cute little bows for the Just Add Ink Challenge this week and great colour combination too! Louise - JAI xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute! lovely card! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete