Monday 18 January 2021

#52 CD Sunday Plus

 I hope you are all coping with lockdown and you are all Covid free. We at CD Sunday Plus have been kept busy crafting. I hosted the last challenge and you have really made life difficult for me. There are some wonderful projects. Thank you all for joining us. I hope you will support this times host, Margaret. As usual it's Anything Goes bas long as you use something from a CD, USB or Digi Download somewhere on your project and let us know your source.


Here is my inspiration for you.


To make this card I used a download from Crafts You Print. It had extra elements with it so I was able to decoupage the sentiment and keys. I added the peel off letters and numbers. The card was completed with the musical a die cut which had kindly been sent to me as a RAK from a fellow CD Sunday Plus teamie. Thank you for your kindness!!!

For more inspiration please pop over to our main page at CD Sunday Plus (link in sidebar)

If you are visiting and leaving a comment . Thank you . All comments are read and appreciated.

Have a crafty time in lockdown.

Emjoy!!!


5 comments:

  1. A fabulous card, so personal.

    I love how you've used the die cut.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very unusual and dramatic card Wynn.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card and perfect for a young music loving person.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun musical card design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete