Sunday 6 December 2020

#107 Unstampabelles

 It's a new month and time for a new challenge at Unstampabelles. This time we would like to see 'Joy' on your projects. The twist is a musical one. You could use, for example: carol singers, instruments, drummer boys, bird song etc. Anything that shows music bringing Joy!!

Here is my inspiration for you.


I have used an image and background from Hunky Dorey. The die cut musical notes embellishments was kindly sent to me by one of  the design team at CD Sunday Plus. Thank you....you are a star!!.


I hope you will join us this month and don't forget NO STAMPS when you create your project as we are UN stampabelles.

Wishing you all an early Peaceful Christmas and Healthy 2021. Keep safe everyone this Festive Season.

Have a crafty month and I look forward to being with you all again in 2021.


1 comment: