Sunday 22 November 2020

CD Sunday Plus #49

 A new challenge for you all at CD Sunday Plus. I'm a bit late posting this but as it's my birthday I think I'll be forgiven!!

As usual it's Anything Goes as long as you use something from a CD , USB or digi download.

Here is my inspiration for you.



I have used the CD 'Say it with Words' from Ooh La La. The background paper is also from the CD. I had some dotty ribbon in my stash and thought I'd make a fancy bow to add a bit of interest. I love the quote. It says:

'Without the rain

There wouldn't be rainbows'


                                      This is very appropriate for the World at the moment.

I hope you will join our challenge this time and I look forward to seeing all your wonderful projects. If you visit and leave a comment, Thank You, Your comments are always read and appreciated.

                                                     Have a safe week and enjoy crafting !!


4 comments:

  1. A great card Wynn. I haven't used one of my Ooh La La CDs for ages. Perhaps I ought to add that to my NY resolution list.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Wynn and as you say your sentiment is so appropriate at the moment. Let's all look for the Rainbow.
    Jocelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card Wynn. I hope you had a lovely birthday.


    Jo x

    ReplyDelete