Sunday 25 October 2020

#47 CD Sunday Plus

  Good Morning. It's time for our next challenge at CD Sunday plus. As usual it's Anything Goes as long as you use something from a CD , USB or digi download on your project. Please note digital layouts that are not made into a finished product are not accepted. Please refer to our rules on the main page (link in sidebar)


Here is my inspiration for  you.







The main card is white card stock. The image and background paper and greeting are from a CD by Joanne Sheen 'Victorian Christmas Cards'.

I hope you are all keeping safe and sane during these scary times.

Have a fun week crafting and I look forward to visiting your blogs soon to take a peek at your latest projects .


3 comments:

  1. A lovely christmas card, from a great CD

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly does have a Victorian look. I must admit to not having viewed my copy of the CD for some time. Too busy die-cutting.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete