Sunday 17 February 2019

#4 'Anything Goes using a CD'

Good Morning. It's Sunday again and time for our next challenge at CD Sunday and it' my turn to host the challenge. As usual it's 'Anything Goes' as long as you use a CD to help you to create your project. Meg was our host last time and she's some fab creations from which to choose her Top Three. I don't envy your task Meg! Thank you to everyone who joined in the challenge.

It's my turn to host the challenge this time and  my inspiration for you is a card I was commissioned to make for a lady in Cyprus. She was one of my customers when I lived there and she contacted me here in the UK to ask if I could make a special card for her Grandson who is crazy about Dinosaurs.

This what I created using the CD 'Greeting Card Factory Deluxe'


 It's a 'Pop and Twist' card. If you search YouTube you can find lots of tutorials. I had great fun finding the Dinosaur images. This is the front of the closed card.


My brief was to find the some really scary ones!! Not sure if I quite did that but the customer was pleased so that's all you can ask for. The greeting and name were computor generated.

I hope you'll dust off those CDs and create something for this challenge. Remember it doesn't matter  which part of your creation you have used a CD for.......it could even be just the Greeting/Sentiment or a piece of background paper. A long as you have made use of a CD somewhere and you tell us which one you've used.

Thank you to all those who visit and comment. Your comments are always read and appreciated.

Have fun!!

5 comments:

  1. What a great card. I love the pop and twist - very clever.
    Jocelyn x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic fold we get to see more dinosaurs, love the bright colours, the recipient must love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, love the pop and twist, it’s on my list to try this design, you did a great job, brilliant images

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Wynn. As always it is one of your very different shapes.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure he loved his card, it's great. It's not a fold I'm familiar with, looks very complicated - I will have to investigate!

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete