This is the Mask I used.
Very embarrassing too!
The distress ink used was Tim Holtz Broken China which I sponged on with cut and dry foam.
What to do next with my mess.....throw it away...NEVER. I'm a crafter after all we never throw anything away do we. It should have been binned of course as it really did look unusable.
Instead I decided to cut it up into 2cm squares and play around with it. This is what I ended up with.
I randomly placed the squares with thin 3D dots on to square card leaving equal spaces between each one. I then inked the edges of another square card and adhered this on to it. Then I looked through my stash to find a topper or embellishment that would match. Luckily I found a greeting with the same background colour as the broken china. I placed it onto a piece of white card and rounded the corners with a punch then put 3D pads under it to give it a bit of a lift. Voila!! A mess retrieved happily.....well it's OK not one of my best but not bad.
This is the end result.
Sorry about the quality of the piccie. Lots of shadows as it was taken outside and the sun was a bit too bright.
Challenges: unstampabelleschallenges...... Dare to get dirty
paperprettiesblog.....PWC 299 Try a new technique