For the waiscoat I used plain card which I ran through the paper crimper. I do have a CB but I find this hand-held machine gives a great effect. I wanted to have the look of corduroy velvet and I think I achieved this.
The contrasting side panel is a scrap of wall paper that I had in my scrap box.....no dp used this time. I also lined the waistcoat with it and added scraps of it as pockets and for the handerkerchief peeping out of the top one.
The three'buttons' are brads which matched the green colour in the wallpaper perfectly.....think I've put them on the correct side!! A peel off greeting and corner finished it off.
I've scanned this card so it's not obvious that the opening is off centre therefore the panel is actually the inside of the card.......if that makes sense!!
Another one added to the collection.....must get started on the dreaded Christmas cards soon!!!
Challenges: kraftyhandschallenge......Anything Goes